Surface Analysis by Dynamic Adsorption Methods in Gas and Liquid Phase.
We always try to have a mix of speakers from both industry and academia to showcase the use and benefits of IGC in the business and to hear new insights and developments from research at technical universities.
The speakers and participants came from different countries, like UK, Germany, France, Switzerland, Poland and Czech Republic. The speakers presented very different aspects of IGC and ILC. For example Dr. Steven Abbott released the new online apps for IGC (more details will follow later) and I shared some critical assumptions in IGC measurements and their impact.
The IGC symposium is the best place to learn more about IGC, if you are new to this method. Here you find all the IGC experts and you can talk to each of them in person.
Diversity and longterm experience in IGC
You can see the diversity and richness from the speakers and presentations:
- Dr. Ralf Duempelmann, Inolytix AG, Switzerland
Critical assumptions in IGC measurements and their impacts
- Prof. Martin Kuentz, Muttenz, Switzerland
Case studies of using inverse gas chromatography in industrial pharmaceutics
- Dr. Matthias Kellermeier, Research Scientist, Material Physics, BASF, Ludwigshafen, Germany
Inverse Gas Chromatography as a Puzzle Piece for Surface Characterization
- Lukas Huber, MSc Materials Science, EMPA Dübendorf, Switzerland
Characterization of tailored porous carbons by Inverse Gas Chromatography
- Prof. Michal Otyepka, Czech Republic
Adsorption Enthalpies of Organic Molecules To Graphene, Graphite and Fluorographite
- Prof. Steven Abbott, Ipswich, UK
Bringing chromatography (and IGC) alive with apps
- Prof. Adam Voelkel, Institute of Chemical Technology and Engineering, Poznań University of Technology, Poznan, Poland
Determination of Hansen Solubility Parameters for Solid Materials by Means of Inverse Gas Chromatography
- Genevieve Lacroix, HERAKLES GROUPE SAFRAN, Research Center du Bouchet (CRB), FRANCE
Inverse chromatography technics for surface properties characterization of materials used in aeronautical and space applications
- Katarzyna Adamska, Institute of Chemical Technology and Engineering, Poznan University of Technology, Poznan, Poland
Inverse Liquid Chromatography in surface characteristic of ceramic biomaterials
- Panel Discussion: Trends in IGC and ILC for applied research and industrial use
You find the abstracts and more details about the speakers on:
If you want to learn more about IGC, the symposium or if you want to participate in the next symposium, please to contact us.