This is the part of year to look forward to some time with family and friends, relax (we hope you can do so!) and look at the fading year 2017. And it is the time to wish you, our clients, our business partners and many more contacts a successful and prosperous New Year 2018!
Developing special areas with new customers worldwide
For Inolytix the year 2017 has brought a substantially broader customer base and exciting developments in surface characterisations, for example:
- The presentation about Inverse Gas Chromatography (IGC) to determine Hansen Solubility Parameters (HSP) in York, UK, triggered many more relations and opportunities.
- How to differentiate lactose qualities or other organic powders? The sophisticated surface characterization was one other highlight with many more follow-ups, see our blog post.
- Surface – matrix interaction? The characterization of carbon fibres is another hot topic leading to a better understanding and product development.
Open collaboration with science-based approach
A positive support, a science-based approach and the thrive for improvements is at the heart of our business, now completing its fourth year, e.g.
- the annual IGC-Symposium which facilitates the exchange of industry and experts (the next symposium will by June 19th, 2018 in Cologne)
- the open collaboration among my strongest partner companies Adscientis and Porotec is the basis for a highly innovative, new IGC instrument (blog)
- and newsletters inform about topics like how to find scientific literature and how to get access to publications.
Whatever the year 2018 brings to you – we wish you confidence, enthusiasm and a portion of luck, too.